Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2020

All About Me

Hello my name is Angel. This year is 2021 and my teacher is Whaea Miki

My friends are Marleigh, Krystallynna, Jailah, Sadiyah and Santannah

My favourite subject is writing and maths.

My favourite kinds of foods are icecream, cookies, tomatoes, fruit, vegetables, spring Rolls, adobo, lasagna, spaghetti, chicken tinola soup, pavlova, fruit salad, cream caramel, and pannacotta .

My favourite sports are gymnastics, football and basketball.

People who live in my family are my grandma, my granddad.

The things that I like to do is eat, talk and sing.

When I grow up I would like to babysit





2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Angel,

    Hi I really like you post and it seems like your teachers is very awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I know they are. Your teachers must be nice as well In Hornby High School. -Angel

    ReplyDelete