Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

My Compass That I Have Made On Paper

 Hello Readers, hopefully your day has been going well, I am just going to blog about my compass I made out of paper. What I had to do is get this sheet that has instructions of what I had to do, next I read the instructions and did the first piece of instruction which was to cut out some shapes that were on there, then I made an arrow and cut that out, I had to colour the shapes and cut out North, East, South, and West, then I pinned my arrow to my compass and glued my north, east, south and west. Thanks for reading please don't forget to comment. 









6 comments:

  1. Hi Angel
    You did amazing. I really liked how you used different colors but you didn't color all of it. I mean like you left a lot white. Other than that you did great. Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sadiyah,
      Thank you for the comment you are awesome have an amazing day -Bye From Angel

      Delete
  2. Hello Angel K, Your compass is very impressive, definite points to the main directions N.E.W.S. Also the arrow leaves no margin for error about where it is pointing too. Well done to you.
    Love from Grandma and Grandad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Grandma and Grandad, Thank you for the comment. Have a wonderful night and day - love from Angel

      Delete
  3. Ni hao Angel,
    It is great to see you posting your learning to your blog. I like how you coloured each quarter of the compass a different colour. It makes it much clearer to see. Mako rai! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Whaea Miki, Thank you for commenting, I hope to see you tomorrow and have a nice night - From Angel

      Delete