Pages

Friday, September 6, 2019

My story called easy

This is a story about my 2 music story starter. We had to look at one of the videos from this doc. I picked easy because it looked interesting.  Hope you like my story.




There was a girl who was looking at a piece of paper. She was very bored. 
While she was looking at the piece of paper she was patting a purple bunny slowly. The bunny was very warm. 

Her phone rang. She was not even interested in answering her phone. She was really annoyed because her manager kept on calling her.

Later she was standing on the balcony,looking at the city and looking really grumpy. The city was purple. It had pictures of her on tv screens. Her bunny was flying which was unusual and weird. 


She threw her phone away because her manager kept on ringing. She was so angry and miserable. 

 She went for a ride on her motorbike and dropped her bag.She had this special magic ring that could bring her bag to her. She used the ring and got her bag back. She had to use the ring because her bag landed on the road and someone could have ran over it with their car. She got back on her bike and
was travelling really fast, like she was dashing. Later she got off her bike,at a park,walked around and looked at some pretty, beautiful, pink, flowers on some trees.

 The leaves were falling down from the sky. She was sitting down leaning back on a tree looking at a lake, that had very light blue, clean water in it. 

THE END!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Angel,
    It's your bestie Krystallynna. The thing I love about your story is the writing color and the photo and I also love how you said that she looked at the city because it reminded me of the city. Your story is very intersting and cool! I just have a question did you do this all yourself? Anyways bye Angel have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora Angel your bestie Marleigh. I really like your picture I love the colors and detailes. Your picture reminds me about summer and a pink garden.
    Maybe next time you could change your title to My music story starter.
    What was your favourite part about the story?

    ReplyDelete