Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Persuasive writing

Hello Readers, 

Today I am  going to be showing you my persuasive writing that I have done. If you don't know what  Persuasive writing is here is  the link to episode 1  for what Persuasive writing is. Click Here to go episode 1. What I had to do is find a buddy, find a topic about what we were going to write about, Brainstorm statements of evidence and a counter argument, Search facts and proof on google and link it to our brainstorm, and last of all write our argument, persuasive letter or speech.My buddy was Rableen. If you cant see my words you could zoom in

Here is me and my Rableen work thanks for reading my blog post

-Angel



Here is me and Rableens writing to Jacinda adern to convince her to get children eat fruit and vegetables.




 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angel, I wasn't aware of what persuasive writing was all about until you explained it to me, and You did a very good job on this subject.
    Love from Grandma and Grandad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Grandad and Gradma,
      Thanks for the comment
      -Angel

      Delete