Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

How to make a hot chocolate procedure

 Kia ora, 

Today I am going to be showing you how to make a hot chocolate because we have been learning about writing procedures. 

Last week on Friday we did a procedural writing about fairy bread and wrote it in our literacy book. After, we all made fairy bread and made our own instructions. 


I hope you enjoy my hot chocolate procedural writing. Comment down below if you have made it or if you want to comment and say what happened or want to talk to me about what I have done about making a hot chocolate. 



1 comment:

  1. Hello Angel.
    My favourite drink is a hot chocolate.I usually get one every morning from Muffin Break in Hornby before I go to school.
    I don't have marshmallows in mine as I find it too sweet.

    I did used to boil milk to make a hot milo before going to bed.What about you,do you get a hot drink before bed time?.

    ReplyDelete