Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

Athletics day

Kia Ora readers, yesterday we did sprints for Athletics. I came 3rd place went into the finals and came 5th place.  On the actual day for Athletics was Tuesday, I was sick so I could not come. There was Sprints, long jump, discus, shot put, and high jump. My favourite thing about Athletics is Sprints, and long jump. I was quite disappointed that I could not come to Athletics. File:Usain Bolt winning-cropped.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

High Jump Drills - Athletes Acceleration Sports Performance Training


Long jump experiment falls short - AW



DyeStat.com - News - Joe Kovacs Wins Incredibly Close Shot Put Competition  For The Ages - Day Nine Recap - IAAF World Outdoor Championships 2019


Tall guy is good at Frisbee, also Discus | News | Critic Te Arohi


The 3-Month Marathon Training Plan | ACTIVE


5 comments:

  1. Hi angel I really like all the pictures you put on. I hope you have a good day bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way angel My favourite on was discus. What was your favourite

      Delete
  2. I like what you put on your blog angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Angel K, We think you did really well with the athletics to get a 3rd and 5th places, before being unwell and not attending the main event. The long jump is not as easy as it looks, but with a lot of practice you can get good results.
    Love from Grandma and Grandad.

    ReplyDelete