Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Labour day

Hello Readers, yesterday was Labour day and  some people like me had a day off. I went out with my grandma and we went to the Warehouse to get me a cap. Then we went into Hornby mall to go to Farmers. After me and my grandma had lunch I ate a chicken rice ball from sushi and my grandma had indian food and shared some with me.  After we went to bubble tea to get mango drinks and they were so yum my grandma got a small mango drink and she said that I could have a large mango drink, then we went to PAK'nSAVE. AND THEN HOME!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angel, You have had an interesting shopping excursion by all accounts.
    Sometimes it's just nice to look around in the shops, which is pretty much window shopping, and also it is nice to have a bit of a spend up and have some nice treats, which might be called shopping therapy, which I think is what you and Grandma have done and come away happy.😃

    Love from Grandma and Grandad.

    ReplyDelete