Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2021

How To Be Safe On A Mountain

 Hello Readers, In reading we are learning to how to be safe on a mountain. W.A.L.T use prior knowledge and knowledge gained from texts to learn about mountain safety.  I have learnt to bring a rope,  and some safety shoes. I think what I need to improve on is a positive background. What we had to do is read websites online  here is the links if you want to check them out! Kiddle Website,  Safety Code Website, 7 tips for Mounting climbing website, 17 useful hiking tips website. Please comment down below and make sure if you are going mountain climbing  you bring a rope and some safety shoes. 





2 comments:

  1. Hi Angel, I read the mountain climbing tips that you have provided and would agree they are all very necessary. The weather is one area which catches a lot of climbers out, as they go unprepared. Maps and a compass are also life saving equipment. Well done. Love from Grandad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Grandad,
      thank you for this comment. Have a great day -Love Angel

      Delete