Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Angel/Arlo Science Experiment day 2

Hello Bloggers, welcome back to my blog, today I am going to be showing you me and Arlos Science Experiment day 2. If you look on Arlos blog you will see that he has done it by him self. Arlo said that it did not work well when he tried the first Science Experiment day 1. We had mentos, coca cola, Lemonade and that is all we had to do to make our Experiment. Arlo, me and Maddock put 3 mentos lollies in our mouth and drank it with cocoa cola. We have a video of Maddock only doing it.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Angel, We thoroughly enjoyed the blog with the mentos, coke, lemonade being mixed together and bubbling up like a small explosion. This was a good experiment to do and learn from. Keep up the good work love grandma and grandad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Granddad and grandma thank you for commenting on my blog. -Angel

      Delete