Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

EOTC Week!!!

 Hello Readers,

Today I am going to be telling you about what I did at EOTC week. EOTC week is when you go out for a trip. I went to Orana park on Wednesday, The first thing we saw was Meercats , Meercats are these tiny, cute little animals. Then after we saw the Meercats we has morning tea. After we saw reptiles, our year 5 and 6s were split up into 4 groups. I was in group 4. The second thing I saw was Reptiles. The Reptiles were really tiny after we all saw a long reptile with a very long tail. Then we saw spider monkeys. One of the Spider monkeys came up to the glass and look at all of us. We saw alot of animals we saw, Lions, there used to be tigers but they died, we saw tassium devils.  On Thursday we went to quial island with the year fours. We had a long walk and it was very tiring. Before we had our walk we had morning tea after our walk we had lunch. Then we got to play on the beach. And I found a lot of crabs. On Friday we went  surfing at Sumner. There were boogie boards and surfing boards. I went on a surfing board.  We had to were wet suits. I tried to stand up but the waves hit me off. On Monday we went clip and climb which was my favourite part because we got to climb as high as we wanted and also because I liked going down. Before we go down we have to say look out down below! At clip and climb we had 3 activties. On Tuesday we went to New Brighton hot pools. There was a really really cold pool which was 2 meters down but you bounce up and there was just a cold pool, a hot pool, and a warm pool. I went in all of them except the 2 meter pool. The cold pool I stayed in the longest but it was pretty warm in there. 

1 comment:

  1. We enjoyed reading your account of EOTC Week Angel. Very informative, We think you will have learnt many new things during the week and will carry this knowledge with you as you carry on your life's journey.
    Love from Grandma and Grandad.

    ReplyDelete