Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Badge of Honour (Reading)

 Hello readers, 

Today I am going to be showing you my reading , in room 9 we have reading groups  Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Gryffindoor, and Ravenclaw. The group that I am in is Ravenclaw. What we had to do is make a copy of Mrs T's document Authors Purpose. Then we had to copy and paste our title of what we had to do. Then we read our books our three books, mostly Badge of Honour and we had to think about: Important decisions the characters made, who the book is written for, and what someone might learn or understand from reading.

Here is my writing that I did.

The book that I have been reading is Badge of Honour’. The main characters are Tomasi and Issac who have been chosen as school captains.

Miss Latu doesn’t know that Tomasi gets into fights but Isaac knows that

Tomasi gets into fights after school and Isaac doesn't think that Tomasi

should be a school captain. Tomasi needs to make a decision whether

or not he should tell Miss Lautu.

The problem is that Tomasi and Isaac are friends. 

Isaac doesn't tell Miss Latu. 


 The book is mostly written for children that read school journals or school books.

I think that someone might learn something by reading the book.

What they would learn is not to fight as this is unbecoming of a role model

school captain, and being kind and responsible, and not hurting each other are the aspects expected.



 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Angel.
    I remember doing book reviews like this when I was at school.I used to read books by Dick Francis.He mainly wrote books for older children and they were usually written around horse racing.

    Can you tell me why Issac thinks that Tomasi wouldn't make a great school captain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel, It appears you have given a thorough account of this book, which means you have digested the information and given accurate answers, well done.
    Love from Grandma and Grandad.

    ReplyDelete