Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

Robbery Animation

 Hello Readers,

Today I am going to be showing you my piece of writing called Robbery animation. What I had to do is watch a video and write about a recount for this type of story. I hope you enjoy my writing and comment on my blog for some more advice for me and some questions. And also what was your favourite part of my writing? You can write down your answer to my question on the comments down below. 


8-3-2021


One  dull night I was going to the dairy to get some milk for my breakfast.


 Suddenly there was a fast light red car parking  near the dairy. 


There were two men that were in the car. One of the men had a blue greeney hoodie.

The other men had some camouflage on. They both had thick, pinky purple lips.

One of the men was short, the other man was tall. I see that both of them have sneakers on. 



The two men  both got out of the car and  left the doors open.

The two men went to the doors and one of the men bumped their heads on the door to the dairy

then fell down on the hard concrete floor. 


Then the men carried on to walk into the dairy.


 I saw one of the men starting to pull out a gun from their pockets to start shooting the 

shopkeeper.

The short man put a big, long black bag on the counter then he started to do karate moves.

Then he started to jump up to one of the isles in the dairy then fell down again. 


9-3-2021

I got terrified when I saw the short man fall then the tall man was about to shoot the

shopkeeper.

 

I was thinking hmmm…. “What can I do to save the shopkeeper”, I thought. “ I know.”


 I rushed into the dairy and slammed the door to distract the men.


 I was thinking that they were robbers trying to get all the money. 


I knocked down all the isles the robbers looked at me and tried to catch me then suddenly the

POLICE CAME!!!!! The robbers got caught and the money did not get taken. I saved the day. 



THE END!




Thank you for reading my writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment