Pages

Monday, July 26, 2021

Term 3

Hello Readers, Today I am going to be talking to you about what I am looking forward to do this term which is term 3.

 what I am looking forward to do this term is to go out to a restaurant like Joe's Garage.

 I'm also looking forward to maybe go to timezone with my cousins and my grandparents.

 I'm looking forward to go out for a walk to the mall. 



Thank you for reading my blog post I hope you enjoy don't forget to leave a comment.
Have an amazing day!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Angel for sharing this post.
    If I was looking forward to anything this term it would be the end of the term.I like spending the holidays with my family.Samantha and I are looking at going horse riding in the next school holidays so that is what I am looking forward to.

    What was one favourite thing that you did these passed few weeks?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Cassidy.
      Thanks for the comment. I love horse riding, hopefully you do get to horse ride. My favourite thing that I did in the holidays was going to the Riccarton timezone. Have a nice day -Angel

      Delete