Pages

Monday, July 5, 2021

Tree house descriptive writing

 Kia ora readers, Today I am going to be showing you my Tree house descriptive writing. What we had to do is look at 2 pictures which was a spaceship and a tree house. We had to pick a picture and I choose the tree house. Then we had to open this document that Whaea Miki has made and shared with us on our room 9 site. We had to do 5 senses of what we could see, hear, feel, taste, and hear. Then we had to do our character. Here is my writing.   Please don't forget to comment on my blog post. 


I was by a tree house and it began to get dark. I could smell rotten flesh of prey, sticky tree sap, and I could also smell the dreadful dead animals. I felt the cold damp floor soaking in my shoes and socks. I felt hard oak, mossy, branches brushing across my hands. Suddenly I heard crunchy twigs, scrambling leaves, the birds chirping, bugs scattering, bushy wavy leaves, creepy creaking noises, rustling leaves, and splashing puddles.The noises were so loud that my ears started to burst. I could taste bitter air, damp moss, and some water dripping on my dry mouldy tongue. I started to feel starvation. My clean brown hair began to get sticky while I was dawdling across the forest. Fortunately I had a medium sized body and was so short  that I could clamber under the branches. My feet clashed across the bunch of leaves. My dark brown eyes could see icy slippery wood planks while I was creeping across the flattened ground with damaged wet plants. The trees started to scatter their fallen leaves down to the smooth ground. As I was walking past I could see the dazzling sun as the trees danced right and left. I anxiously  stepped on a pine cone, and heard the crunchy hard pine cone crack loudly. I felt freezing cold blowing an airy wind. I couldn't believe that this was happening.    

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that this is only a made up story Angel.The thought of walking over or smelling the dead animals would scare the hebe jebes out of me.
    I'd probably yell and give Sam a fright.After that,I'd probably run.

    Thank you for using powerful words which gave me a scary picture in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel,
    I really like your post I don't have any advice for you but you have done an amazing job I love your descriptive words. Bye Angel
    From Sadiyah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angel,
    I loved your post I really liked how you said you could smell rotten flesh have a good holiday bye.

    ReplyDelete