Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

Animal Connections Activity

 Hello Readers, 

Today I am going to be showing you the work I have done completing the connections using animal names, I had to find the next animal by using the last letter of the previous animal name. That last letter would be the first letter of the next animal eg. Turtle-elephant. The letters to the animals were not always in a straight line which made it more difficult. -Thank you please leave a comment down below I will try my hardest to reply(: Have a nice day, Here is my work, also I did not know what a newt was so I searched  it. 







5 comments:

  1. What a brilliant introduction Angel.You have completed a lot of information.Well done.I like it when I click on a blog and there is nothing that I need to ask.
    I like that you searched up what you weren't sure of.I have done that several times when I come across a word that I don't know the meaning of.

    Well done on competing this activity.
    Imagine how difficult it must of been for the person creating it :)

    Thanks for posting and keep safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Cassidy, Thank you for all these wonderful comments on my blog (: I hope you are doing well. Hopefully you keep safe too. -From Angel

      Delete
  2. Good afternoon Angel.
    I am just leaving a comment on all of room 9 blogs.
    This is just a comment to wish you a happy and safe day.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Cassidy, Thanks for the comment and thanks for commenting on all of our blogs. -From Angel

      Delete
  3. Fantastic! Do you like doing these brainteasers and puzzles? It's always fun to give ourselves a challenge!

    ReplyDelete