Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Cybersmart Poster

Hello readers, I am going to be showing you my cybersmart poster. What I had to do is to watch some videos, and read links about cybersmart. Then I had to make a poster on either a google slide, canva, or a google drawing. I made mine on a google drawing. Here are links to the videos. Link video oneLink video twoLink video threeLink video four. Here are some links to the sites Link to site 1Link site 2. I hope you enjoy my work! Please leave a comment down below!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Angel, I will give you the thumbs up for this poster you have created, I think you have got a very satisfactory amount of information included for warnings.
    Love from Grandad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Grandad, Thanks for the comment on my blog. I hope that you are enjoying your day. You just got to be careful of stuff because you might get scammed and lose your money maybe. I have never been scammed before I don't think. From Angel

      Delete