Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Recount Writing

 Hello Readers, Today I am going to be showing you my recount writing about my birthday in lock down this year. First I had to make a plan about what I was going to write about. I hope you enjoy my writing. Here is my writing.





This year, me, my Grandma and Granddad went to Joe's Garage. We went there

for my birthday. It was already my birthday, but we went there because of

the lockdown. Later on Alyssa my step mum came in with my older sister

Vanessa, and my younger brother Kingsley.

Soon my dad came in, during that we ate food. After we had cake for

me and my sister because my sister Vanessa, had her birthday in

the lockdown as well. After that me, my Dad, my step mum

Alyssa, and my sister and brother went home to my dad's house. 

Later we got time to play, eventually we got time to play.

Then finally we went to bed. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angel, You have good memory recall and did a good job writing a recount of events. If I remember correctly Grandma said We were just going to the shop, but once you saw 'Joe's Garage, the cat was out of the bag so to speak.
    Love from Grandma and Grandad.

    ReplyDelete