Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Student Summit

Hello Readers, Today I am going to be telling you about the Student Summit. Student Summit is something you can choose to do. It is when you teach other children from other schools how to do some things. There were workshops that you could choose. There were section 1 section 2 and all the way up to 4. I got to do section 3  presenting with my buddy Leo. For Section 1 I went on a google meeting for HPS Mihi Maker. For section 2 SHS pixton Comic. and for section 4 I was suppose to do STB Scratch  shapes but it did not work so I got to choose and I have chosen how to use Prezi.  Mihi Maker is a game with mouri words. But I forgot what all the others were.  We were talking about Scratch Jnr. We did it on a google meet. Here are some photos of Me and Leo. 















5 comments:

  1. good work on doing student summit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Angel, I'm Abby a year 8 student at Yaldhurst Model School.

    I like how you have photos and explained what the student summit is for those that don't know.

    I think that the student summit was really fun and I enjoyed watching others and my own presentations. My group taught about Easel.ly. What presentations did you do?

    Next time you could ask some questions or explain your favourite part. My favourite part was learning about Miro, what was yours?

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Abby, Thank you for commenting on my blog. I was doing a presentation about Scratch Jnr. My favourite part was making the slides that I have made with my buddy. I hope you have a great day Kind Regards -Angel

      Delete
  3. Hello Angel K, I have read your blog about student summit and see that you are trying hard to explain so much about what you have been learning. It is not always easy to convey so much information.
    Love Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Angel,
    Well done for presenting at the Summit! The bits I did see were fantastic, you spoke clearly and at a good pace.
    Which one of the toolkits did you enjoy the most out of Mihi Maker, Prezi and Pixton? Do you think you will use them in class?
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete