Pages

Monday, September 7, 2020

What now

 Hello Readers, today I am going to be telling you what, what now is. What now is a place where kids and adults get filmed on TV. I got to go there and also got foamed. The reason I got foamed is because when I was playing a game and had to say Double bubble gum Dobule bubble twice fast, when I was with this other girl, we were versing each other. She mucked it up the first time and then I tried, I did not muck it up but then this laddie, who was in what now said "lets try again." then I mucked it up and got foamed. And some people were watching me on TV. It is now my favourite place. Thank you for reading. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angel, I wished I could have seen you having so much fun at 'What Now',they must have a really good team and setup there. Well you have now been on TV, you are a movie star.
    Love from Grandma and Grandad

    ReplyDelete