Pages

Monday, October 12, 2020

Canterbury swim school

 Hello Readers, Today I am going to be telling you about what I have done at Canterbury swim school in term 4. Canterbury swim school is where you get to swim, and there are instructors that teach you some lessons like, kicking with a board, arm Strokes, and backstrokes. I did kicking with a board, arm strokes and that is all I did for today.  My Instructor name was Sam. We all had groups  to swim with. The people in my group names were  Krystallynna, Taurae, Rableen, Felice, Yavnit, Laura, and Jailah.  My goal for next time is to kick with a board, with bubbling under water for a bit longer. I have one video that I can show you of me krystallynna, Laura, me, and Taurae. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Angel, We loved the video included in your blog of Canterbury swim School, showing you powering through the water, kicking hard.
    Keep up the good work you are learning at swimming and you will only improve as you use those skills taught to you, love from Grandma and Grandad.

    ReplyDelete