Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Senses writing brainstorm

Hello everyone,  Today I am going to be telling you what I have been doing in my class in writing.  Mrs Mclachlan was going to unwrap something, and my class and me  had to guess what she was unwrapping. We all had to close our eyes.  Then the next thing Mrs Mclachlan did was give us what she was unwrapping. Then we had to feel what she gave us, we also got to smell what she gave us. I thought it was a raisan when I smelt it.  Later we all had to open our eyes and see what it was, and it was a raisan.    Mrs Mclachlan said that we could taste it and see what it tasted like. It tasted like a sweet raisan to me.  So then we  all had a table of senses, etc with smell, feel, taste, hearing, thinking, seeing, and action.  We had to fill in all of the table to explain how for example:  feel, felt when I touched the raisan.



Here is my work








1 comment:

  1. Hello Angel K, We have just read your senses writing brainstorm and thought the table you made was a good summing up of all those sense headings. That was an interesting assignment you accomplished, well done, love from Grandma and Grandad.

    ReplyDelete