Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Hose fight

Hello welcome back to my blog. I have been doing some writing about a hose fight. We had to imagine that we were holding the hose. Or we were not holding the hose. I was the person who was not holding the hose. It was at night time. How I knew it was night time it was because I had a picture. But I am not going to put the picture with my writing. I am proud of my writing. I hope you enjoy reading my writing.



At night time it was a dark, warm, quiet night. My mum and dad were sleeping.
Most of the people were sleeping. Me and my brother were awake.
I was going to have a hose fight with my brother.
I was waiting for  my brother. His name was Jake.
I was in my togs. Suddenly my brother came running with the hose.
I was yelling ahhhhhhhhh because The water felt freezing cold.
I looked back at my brother and the water. The water squirted in my face.
I heard the water it sounded noisy.
I thought it would be not that cold for me because outside it was quite warm.
I smelt the hose water it smelt like coraline.
I saw the water and it looked white when it sprays water around the place.
On the back of my togs it felt warm. But on my body it felt cold.
The grass felt soft on my feet.
My brother was laughing because he was squirting me with the water.
I was laughing as well because I was having fun.
I opened my mouth and the water went in my mouth.
The water tasted like nothing.
My brother said “do you like the water and what does it taste like”?
I said “It tastes like nothing really, I kinda like it”?
He said “ Here you can have the hose I can taste the water well you hold the hose”.
I said “ Ok”. I held the hose.
I squirted the water in his mouth.
He opened his mouth.
He said “You are right it tastes like nothing”.
He said again “ Can I please have the hose back”?
I said “No you had the hose for ages so it is my turn to squirt the hose
at you. He said “No I should have not given the hose water to you”.
I said “Ha ha ha  now I can squirt water at you.
I was having fun squirting water at my brother.
He said “It is freezing cold. I said “yeah it is”.
But then he turned the water off. I said “Noooo”.
He said “yes”. After he took the hose off me.
I said “give it back”. He said “No”.
He looked in the hose. I ran and turned the water on.
He had water all over himself. And in his eyes.
He said “Hey why did you do that for”?
I said “because you are annoying and you snatch the hose off me”.
I was laughing. He put the water back on my body and togs.
He said “This is payback for you because you turned the water on then the water
squirted all over my face and you also laughed at me”.
He said again “So my turn to laugh at you hahahaha”.
I said”I like having laughs do you”? He said “yeah”.
So we both laughed and laughed and laughed.
Made by Angel. THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment