Pages

Friday, March 20, 2020

How to be a How to be a kaitiaki

Hello welcome back to my blog. I have been learning how to be a Kaitiaki. I am going to be showing you guys and girls how to be one. We had to write how to be a Kaitiaki on a drawings or a document. I choose to do mine on a document. we had groups of people with us. We had to write ideas on the document or drawings. If you have done your ideas and you think you have done you have to show the teacher. If the teacher says that it is alright then she will give you a paper to make a poster. Then you can draw stuff or write stuff how to be a katiaki. If you dont know what it is then look down below. I am proud of my work that I have done. Hope you enjoy what I have done.

How to be a kaitiaki in Hps?


Looking after the environment
Helping others
Setting expectations
Being kind
Caring
Using your words
Using your manners
Washing hands
coughing into your elbow
Sneezing into your elbow
Being optimistic
Do the stuff that you are doing at the right time
Listening when people are talking
Playing nicely
Being cybersmart
Be responsible
Treat people how you want to be treated
Doing your work properly































4 comments:

  1. Hello Angel, I Love how you made a post about how to be a kaitiakitanga. maybe you could show what a kaitiakitanga looks like. what do you do to be a kaitiakitanga.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Love thank you for the comment. You have to do those things or diffrent things to be kind and all other sorts of nice good things.-Angel.

      Delete
  2. Hey Angel,
    It's Krystallynna here. I love your kaitaki poster. You have done your personal best. I just have one question. What kind of kaitaki would you be like? Have a safe day bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Krystallnna. I would like to be a nice,kind,helping Katiaki.You have a safe day as well. See you when I see you.

      Delete