Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

My building with Geometry

Hello Guys and welcome back to my blog I have been learning about Geometry on a site. I have made a flower out of some shapes. I like to make flowers out of shapes because it is fun to do. I hope that you guys can make some shapes as well. I am proud that I can make stuff out of shapes. I hope you enjoy looking at my flower I did fell free to comment If you like and help me out If you want you could add more things to comment. Here is a picture of what I have done I will put a link so you can go on the link to do some shape stuff.

https://www.nctm.org/Classroom-Resources/Illuminations/Interactives/Geometric-Solids/

5 comments:

  1. Good morning Angel.Your flower looks good.Well done.I like that you included a link to the site for others to look at.Back in my day the only thing we could look at was the book we were working out of.We didn't have computers when I went to school.Maybe next time you could make a whole picture using the shapes or add a bit more detail to your picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Mrs Cassidy.-Angel

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angel. Good job with your geometry shaped flower that you made on a DEVICE. I feel like that it is harder on Chrome than on paper. Well done best friend! Please do teach me when we are back at school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sadiyah. It might be harder on a paper. Why don't you try? I will try maybe. And yes I can help you do it when we go back to school. Only if the teacher lets us in the morning or we might do it at one stage. Have a lovely fantastic 4 weeks. -Angel

      Delete