Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Something that makes me laugh

Hello welcome back to my blog. I have been learning about some writing. Here is writing about something that makes me laugh, I have been learning this weeks ago or maybe even longer than that. But not last year. I only did this writing this year. I like to write about things that make me laugh. I am happy that I finished this writing. Here is my writing Hope you enjoy my writing.

Something that makes me laugh

Every Saturday when my little  brother eats food in the highchair he tries to eat the food with his mouth instead of picking it up in his hands. He could not reach the food with his mouth so he had to pick it up with his hands. Also my sister makes me laugh when she is angry. Instead of her being angry it is funny for me because she makes a funny face when she is angry. When she smacks me and misses me I laugh because I say missed me missed me now you gotta kiss me. And she says “  eww I am not kissing your rascal face. Then I make her laugh. She thinks it is not funny then she starts to laugh weird every Saturday She does all of those things. My brother does what he did every Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. It's always a pleasure reading your posts Angel as you go into detail and I like that.I would love to,at your brother when he eats food with his hands. I wonder if you used to do that when you were little.
    How are you and your family coping with this lock down?.I enjoy and look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Cassidy for commenting. We are alright thank you and how are you?

      Delete
  2. I am fine,thank you for asking.When I went for a roller blade this afternoon,I noticed that there are a lot of chalk drawings on the footpath.Have you seen any when you have been out with the family?.I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete