Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Football

 Hello Bloggers welcome back to my blog, Today I am going to be telling you about football. I like Football, I play football on Friday. What you have to do for football is... 

step one... get the ball off the other team

step two... Each team can have a minimum off 11 players (including 1 goalkeeper who is the only player allowed to handle the ball within the 18 yard box) and a minimum of 7 players are needed to constitute a match.


step three: Try your best!!!



COVID-19: Australian Football League to resume in June - The StatesmanFootball - Wikipedia



2 comments:

  1. Hi Angel, just read your football blog which was short, but interesting. I hope you continue to enjoy this sport as I used to
    play it at School also and got a lot of satisfaction from playing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Grandad and grandma , thank you for commenting on my blog -Angel

      Delete