Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Genial.ly app

 Hello Readers today I am going to be showing you what an app called Genial.ly is. Genial.ly is something that you can make stuff on. I have made something on there about Reading which is Cinderella. . I am going to be showing you step by step how to make something on Genial.ly. My work is at the bottom. 



1st step. sign in with google 


2nd step. 


3rd step.  


4th step 


5th step.  


6th step. search what you want


7th step.  click Accept


8th step.  either crop or get the whole picture you got 


9th step.  click Accept again


10th step. Then do what you want you can drag for example. the person you can drag it on the image you got.




1 comment:

  1. Hello Angel K, I did need you to take me through the steps, which you did do thank you. You are certainly gaining new skills in that you can create almost anything with these apps, etc.
    Excellent, love from Grandma and Grandad.

    ReplyDelete