Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

The Unfortunate Events

 Hello Bloggers,

Today I am going to be showing you the main characters of The Unfortunate Events on Netflix. These are episodes on Netflix it is my favourite thing to watch on Netflix.  My favourite character is Sunny.  The main characters are violet klaus and sunny. Do you know the series of The Unfortunate Events?

 

Sunny

Sunny Baudelaire | Lemony Snicket Wiki | FandomKlaus Baudelaire | Lemony Snicket Wiki | FandomKlaus

Violet

Characters / A Series of Unfortunate Events (2017) | A series of ...




2 comments:

  1. Hello Angel, I have read and understood your blog about The Unfortunate Events. I am not aware of this series so I can not comment further. Love grandad and grandma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Granddad and Grandma Thank you for commenting on my blog. -Angel

      Delete