Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Rubbish free

Hello Readers, today we are going to be showing you some of our class maths we did with chips. We had to work out what 11 grams of little packs of chips would come into a big pack of chips. What we did was we searched up how long it takes for little packs of chips to decompose. It was 80 years to decompose. We searched up on google pak’nsave and then we searched how much the little packet of chips were. After we searched the same thing on countdown and new world. We ate the chips. The big packet of chips altogether measured an area of 1248cm 2. The small packet of chips had an area of 7797.5 cm 2.





Math group




4 comments:

  1. Hi Angel I like your blog. Maybe you could say we could try it at home to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel, You have been doing some teamwork We see. This looked like a very interesting topic working out weights and measurements. The best part must have been eating the chips.
    Lots of love from Grandma and Grandad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Angel.
    I like that you researched more than one shop, to find out the weight of the chips.I thought that a chip packet wouldn't decompose at all due to the material that the bag is made of.I think I read somewhere that it takes an apple core about 5 years to decompose,but then again I might be wrong on that.
    What flavour chips is your favourite?.Mine is Salt and Vinegar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Cassidy, thank you for commenting on my blog. My favourite chip flavour is Chicken chips. -Angel

      Delete