Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

For/Against Statements 2

 Hello Readers, Today I am going to be showing you my blog post for/against statements 2. On my blog I have posted for/against statements 1, but today I am going to be posting for/against statements 2. I hope you enjoy and here is my work!

I think…  Parents spend to much time on their phones


Because… whenever they say that we are going now they don’t because they are on their phones. And it can affect their eyes because they are on it too much.


My evidence:  Did you know that typing, scrolling, swiping on your mobile can be the reason behind your sickness? 


Source: Link



I think… Apples are the best fruit


Because… they are juicy and they are healthy for you


My evidence: Eating apples is healthy


Source: Link



I think… summer is the best season 


Because… it is hot and you can go to the beach and have picnics and eat icecreams, and swim.


My evidence:  Picnics. Definitely one of the best ways to enjoy the sun with your family and friends.


Source: Link







4 comments:

  1. Hello Angel K, Had a good read of your for/against statements, very thought provoking. Looking forward to more of these.
    Love from Grandma and Grandad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Grandma and Grandad, Thanks for commenting, Have a nice day from Angel.

      Delete
  2. Tālofa Angel,
    I agree with you, I also think summer is the best season!
    I am excited for the 1st of December. Thanks for sharing your mahi with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Whaea Miki, thanks for the comment. I hope you are enjoying your day! I am also exited for the 1st of December to because then it is summer and it's close to Christmas! Have an amazing day -From Angel.

      Delete