Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

For/Against Statments 1

 Hello Readers, 

Today I am going to be showing you my writing about persuasive statements. What we had to do was find 3 statements that we either agreed or disagreed with e.g. Cats are better than dogs. Then we had to say I think... because... with a reason and then add my evidence... and a source. Here is my work. Please leave a comment down below.


I think…  Cats are better than dogs


Because… You don’t have to train them and take them for a walk and they are quieter 


My evidence: Cats are quieter 


Source: Link



I think…  Ps4 is better than a Xbox 


Because… A Xbox because there are more games on there and Xbox gets laggy, and on a ps4 you can just find a disc of what you want to play.


My evidence:  The ps4 has over 2000 games


Source: Link



I think… Netball is better than Basketball


Because…  There is not backboard and it is easier than basketball because basketball has a backboard


My evidence: In Netball there is no backboard


Source: Link



4 comments:

  1. Hello Angel K, Good work on your for and against statements.
    Love from Grandma and Grandad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Grandma and Grandad,Thanks for commenting. Have a nice day from Angel.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Angel,
    Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. It's great to see you could back up your thinking with evidence! Keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Whaea Miki, Thanks for commenting, have a nice day -from Angel.

      Delete