Pages

Monday, October 18, 2021

Term 4 Swimming (Day One)

Kia Ora, Today I am going to be talking about my swimming today. The swimming pool that we went to was Canterbury Swim School. We went with room 2 to go swimming. How we got to Canterbury Swim School was on the bus. Today I have been doing bubble bubble breath, and free style. We also did two teams, the first team was Halloween and the second term was Scary. I was in the Halloween group, what we did was have a swimming race against each other.We had a draw. We mainly practiced free style while doing bubble bubble breath. My instructor was Sue. The people who was in my group was Caitlin, Soph, Rableen, Jailah, Scarlett, Taraue, and Kendall. What I liked about swimming today is that I got to race against Scary. I do not think I have any dislikes for swimming. My goal for this term is to get 1o freestyles and bubble bubble breath while going forward and 8 freestyles and bubble bubble breath back. 

Please leave a comment down below and have a wonderful week. 



Canterbury Swim School | Facebook






4 comments:

  1. Hey Angel, I really liked your story about your swimming day but the advice I will give you is that you could read the story again before you post it because there is some sentences and words that don't make sense. That's all. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sadiyah, Thanks for commenting and the advice. I will have to re-read again. Thanks from Angel.

      Delete
  2. Hi Angel, We can see you are enjoying your swimming activities and making goals to achieve. Lucky getting the bus rides, as a bit too far to walk there and back. Very good interesting writing/ reporting by you.
    Love from Grandma and Grandad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Grandma and Grandad, Thanks for commenting on my blog. I hope you enjoy your day -Love from Angel.

      Delete