Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Term 4 Swimming (Day 2)

 Hello Readers, Welcome to another blog post. This Afternoon I am going to be telling you about my swimming today. What I did today for swimming was practicing bubble bubble breath with a kicking board to the deep end and back. We got points for doing our swimming back and forwards with a kicking board. I got 3 points and tomorrow my instructor (Sue) said that we are going to be doing bubble bubble breath to the deep end and back without a kicking board. What we also did today was have a kicking board each and face the kicking board sideways, find a buddy and put the kicking boards together and bubble breath and start kicking to try and push our partner back. We also learnt how to jump in the pool safe, and how we jumped in safe was crossing our arms across to our chest and putting our hands on our shoulders and put googles on and then you can jump in the pool. I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post and please comment down below. What do you like about swimming? Have a wonderful day! 


YMCA #HealthyHabits




15 key front crawl swim drills to improve your technique - 220 Triathlon



2 comments:

  1. Hello Angel K, It was nice to read your swimming Day 2 blog which was very informative, how you use the kicking board and jump into the pool safely, well done.
    Love from Grandma and Grandad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Grandad and Grandma, Thanks for commenting on my blog. What have you been up to? Have a nice day- Love from Angel

      Delete