Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Term 4 Swiming (Day 3)

 Hello Readers, Today I am going to be telling you about my swimming. What I did today was I jumped in the pool from the low diving board. What we also did today was we swam to the deep end while doing bubble bubble breath without a kicking board. What we also did today was we used kicking boards and noodles to have a race against each other. We put a kicking board on our legs while lying on our backs kicking all the way to the deep end and back. Thanks for reading and please leave a comment down below (: 

Here is a picture of Canterbury swim school. If you can see the diving boards that is where I jumped from into the pool. 

Canterbury Swim School Pool

6 comments:

  1. Hi Angel,You are going ahead with leaps and bounds with your swimming. That was a good workout doing all those activities. I could see by the photo you provided the jump you made into the pool. I will be watching this space for more improvements you are accomplishing.
    Love from Grandad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Grandad, Thanks for commenting, I hope you have an amazing day. -Love from Angel

      Delete
  2. I remember jumping off the diving boards Angel,and didn't realise how deep the pool is at that end.
    I like that you showed an illustrations to go with your writing.
    Are you allowed to wear pyjamas on the last day?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Cassidy, Thanks for commenting. I don't think we were aloud to wear pyjamas on the last day. Have a nice day- From Angel.

      Delete
  3. Bula vinaka Angel,

    Another great blog post. You will have to share your skills with us in the school pool. The noodle races sound fun! Maybe we will have to get some noodles and give that a go when we go swimming on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Whaea Miki, Thanks for commenting on my blog. I hope your day has gone pretty well. I enjoyed the noodle race! That sounds cool that we could go swimming and have a noodle race! Have a nice day -From Angel.

      Delete