Pages

Friday, October 29, 2021

Swimming

Hello Readers, Today I am going to be talking about swimming at Canterbury Swim School.What I like about swimming is kicking on my back. I achieved to do a breaststroke kick. I was proud that I could do bubble bubble breath to the deep end and back 4 times. We were practising to saving each other in the pool but acting like we were in the beach. I also like jumping in the pool. My favourite thing to do in swimming is to do back stroke.What do you like to do in the swimming pool?  Thanks for reading have a nice day. Please comment down below! 


Improving Your Backstroke Technique | Swimming Tips and Advice

3 comments:

  1. Hey Angel,
    What I like about swimming is the dolphin dive, I feel like I am a mermaid! Overall this is a nice post :). Have a good weekend!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Santannah, Thanks for commenting on my blog. Have a nice day from Angel.

      Delete
  2. You are doing excellent with your swimming Angel, and incorporating some life saving skills is a real bonus. What I like to do in the swimming pool is some back stroke, diving off the low board and star fish.
    Love from Grandma and Grandad.

    ReplyDelete