Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Kiwi Kids News Article

Hello Readers, Today I am going to be showing you my kiwi kids news article. What I had to do was go on the kiwi kids news, look for a article to read about, then we had to answer some questions. We made a google document to write our questions on it. We did 10 summary words on our document. We did recall questions and thinking questions. I read about Meet the dog with the world's longest ears. Here is the link to what I read about. I am going to be showing you my document down below. Please leave a comment down below, I will try my best to reply back (: Here is my work!



Meet the dog with the

world’s longest ears



Recall questions

  1. Question: Who is the main person or group of people in this news article? 

My Answer: Lou

  1. Question: What was the key event from the news article? 

My Answer: Last week Lou’s ears were measured at 33.5cm long, which is long enough to beat the previous record.

3. Question: Where did this event take place? 

My Answer: American Kennel Club

4. Question: When did this event take place?  

My Answer: September 26, 2021

 

Thinking Questions


1.  Question: Find a quote from the main person in this news article?


Answer: Olsen said she always knew Lou’s ears were “extravagantly long,” 


2.. Question: In your own words describe what happened in this news article 


Answer: Lou had 33.5cm long ears, He had an owner called Paige Olsen.

Lou earned titles from the American Kennel Club and Rally Obedience.

Lous ears

were long enough to beat the previous record. Paige Olsen decided to

measure lous ears in lockdown.


3.  Question:  Find out where this event took place and include

some information about this place.


Answer: American Kennel Club. It is the largest

and Oldest not-for-profit all- breed registry.  


4.  Question: Tell us when this event happened and

explain what might happen in the future.


Answer: September 26th 2021. Lou will win a heap of medals

for having the longest ears. And I think he will be a famous dog.

I think he will keep on competing at the American kennel club.


5.  Question: Explain in your own words why this event took place.


Answer: I think they wrote this article because

they thought it would be cool to share this information

with everybody and it shows how Lous ears are very long.



10 words summary


Lou


American Kennel


Paige Olsen


September 26 2021


Long ears


35.5cm


Black


Tan


Coonhound


Compettier 


4 comments:

  1. Hello Angel K, This Kiwi Kids News Article might have had a degree of difficulty about it, but in the end, I think you did pretty good. Just keep on trying your hardest as you do.
    Love from Grandma and Grandad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Grandma and Grandma, thanks fro commenting. Have a nice day from Angel.

      Delete
  2. Tālofa Angel,
    I thought this was a very interesting article! Thanks for sharing your findings with us. I wonder if it was the Guinness World Record that he won... I used to get a book each christmas. Have you read any of them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Whaea Miki, Thanks for commenting. No I haven't. Have a nice day from Angel.

      Delete